Brooklyn Bay University seeks Master degree students who have a strong academic background, as well as leadership potential and ability.
- Submit an official transcript verifying receipt of your bachelor's degree from a recognized, accredited institution
- Submit official transcripts for all prior college academic work completed
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Meet any program-specific admissions requirements
- Interview with a Brooklyn Bay Enrollment Counselor to determine "fit" with Brooklyn Bay's expectations
- Provide evidence of English proficiency such as TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent,
- Applicants also typically have some postgraduate work experience